Senior Early Learning Adviser | Melbourne Victoria
About the Role
As an expert within the early childhood industry, your role would be to assess the strengths and needs of the early childhood services within this well-established company.
Tasks within this role includes developing action plans in partnership with Centre Directors, Educational Leaders and Area Managers. This is to improve service qualities, support centres in implementing nationally accredited frameworks and standards (EYLF and NQS) within the programs and daily practices, and to ensure company standards and visions are applied effectively.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for a candidate effective in high-quality coaching, mentoring, and professional development support. Successful individuals with have an understanding of financial aspects including budgets as well as a thorough understanding of pedagogical practices within the early childhood industry.
Requirements of the Role
- Degree in Early Childhood education and/or equivalent human services (essential).
- Minimum 5 Years' Experience in Long Day Care/ Child Care Settings
- Exceptional understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Experience in developing pragmatic solutions to identified issues within services and creating action plans
- Current Working With Children's Check
- Open Driver's License
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at email@example.com or on 1300 669 653