Casual Childcare Educator - Balmain area
Are you looking for a new start? Recently qualified and looking for your first position? Still studying your Cert III or Diploma and looking to gain experience? Why not join Expect A Star as a casual educator today.
We are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality OSHC (before and after school care) and Long Day Care services. As a casual team member, you will be visiting different OSHC/LDC centres to support the permanent staff to inspire children in a fun and safe environment.
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood, or studying Primary or Secondary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of public and private school facilities.
Responsibilities include supervising and interacting with children during planned activities, leading sports and craft activities, homework assistance, general tidying and other ad hoc duties.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards)
- NSW Working with Children Check for paid employment
- Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs
- Available minimum 2 days and can be available on short notice
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Does this sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*