Diploma | Room Leader | Paddington
This 40 place centre is well-established and very homely. It offers a large garden for the children to explore. It is also conveniently located near the leafy Centennial Park where you can organise excursions. The centre offers flexible hours, open from 7.30am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a Permanent Full-Time position (38 hours/week) for a passionate and experienced educator.
- Diploma Early Childhood Education (approved by ACECQA)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Proven experience in Long Day Care setting as a Room Leader
- Get to know the children and families in a small sized centre;
- High-quality service provided for more than 10 years;
- Long-serving staff who work collaboratively together;
- Above award pay rates;
- Encouraging eco-friendly practices.
Apply now via seek or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!
Feel free to contact us if you are after another type of role in Early Childhood Education.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them