Kindergarten Teachers | Casual | Clayton & surrounding suburbs
Are you a graduate ECT looking to gain experience while working across a variety of early childhood centres? Or are you an experienced teacher after the flexibility that casual work provides? Look no further!
Here at Expect A Star, we thrive on providing exciting opportunities to gain experience and develop your skills in the early childhood education and care industry. We service settings, including childcare centres, sessional kindergartens and OSHC across Australia with emergency relief staff. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Due to increasing growth in the south eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we are seeking dedicated and knowledgeable Early Childhood Teachers for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres. As a casual ECT you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
In order for you to be considered for this role you will have:
- Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Early Childhood Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent);
- VIT registration;
- Must hold a current Driver Licence and access to a reliable car;
- Willing to travel up to 30-45 min;
- Available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Previous experience working with children aged 3-5 years is preferable;
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a 'can-do' approach towards your role!
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually;
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
- Positive work environment, making a real difference;
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
- Possibility of permanent full time placement;
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star - any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.