Early Childhood Teacher / Educational Leader | Gymea
- Educational Leader role
- support the staff in programming and planning across the entire centre
- Permanent Full time position.
Admire the quiet and stillness as you approach this lovely 80 place centre -with serene views and birds chirping in the background this centre has a home away from home feeling. This service boasts large open spaces, low staff turnover and a supportive director who actively encourages professional development and training.
As the educational leader your responsibilities include:
- Sharing your knowledge on theories of learning and development with the team.
- Demonstrating knowledge of curriculum approaches and the strengths and weaknesses of each approach in particular settings with particular children
- Constant learning about current research in regards to Early Childhood education and a desire to guide others in reflecting on their practice
- Knowledge of individual children and learning styles so that approaches can be differentiated to meet complex needs of children from a range of backgrounds and abilities
- Willingness to listen as well as coach, mentor and reflect alongside your team
- Knowledge of or experience in working with children with additional needs is a bonus but not mandatory but what is vital is a positive and collaborative attitude, the ability to work harmoniously as part of a team and a strong understanding on the National Quality Framework.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current First Aid
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Enjoy leading other staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Enjoy the benefits of working for a leading not
for profit organisation:
- Competitive remuneration package,salary packaging options
- Excellent employee benefits including
- On-site child care centre
- Commitment to professional
- Development and career progression
Don't delay - If this role sounds like the position for you APPLY NOW!