Casual Educators | Cert III and Diploma | Ashwood
Gain the opportunity to work across a variety of centres. Experience high quality programs and learning environments and further develop your skills!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
Due to increasing growth in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, we are seeking dedicated and knowledgeable certificate III and diploma qualified educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres. We are in need of casual educators in locations such as Ashwood, Box Hill North and Forest Hill. As a casual educator you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
In order for you to be considered for this role you will have:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Children's Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent);
- Working with Children Check - Employee card;
- Must hold a current Driver Licence and access to a reliable car;
- Willing to travel up to 30-45 min;
- Available at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Previous experience working with children aged 3-5 years is preferable;
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a 'can-do' approach towards your role!
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience annually;
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
- Positive work environment, making a real difference;
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
- Possibility of permanent full time placement;
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.