Director | Assistant Director | Beaconsfield
An amazing opportunity to be a part of opening a state of the art early education service, located near the area of Beaconsfield. Looking for both an enthusiastic and driven Centre manager and Assistant Director to take on the exciting challenge to help grow a passionate team. These unique roles are perfect for candidates looking to further their career in management in the early years education industry.
This large service prides itself on an inclusive and supportive team atmosphere, ensuring its educators and families feel welcomed in every way. Using a play based learning structure, this centres dedicated educators help to scaffold each child's development, helping them flourish using their own imaginations and ideas.
About the Role
A successful candidate will be passionate about all areas of the business, with the ability to liaise with families and the local community to drive the service to becoming a leading early education and care provider. Some of the responsibilities will include tasks of delivering training and mentoring to educators, overseeing day to day staff practices, ensuring compliance with National Quality Framework, regulations and centre policies.
This opportunity allows an individual to work in a progressive organisation, determined to provide the highest quality of care for its families while supporting its team through ongoing training and development in the company's Leadership Academy, as well as providing Above Award wages and incentives.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Supervisor certificate and adequate experience in a leadership and management role
- Strong Computer Skills and knowledge software including Quikkids
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653