Centre Director | Early Childhood | Five Dock
Central to neighbouring residencies, it is conveniently located near Parramatta road. This centre has been purpose-built to provide the most stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environment for the children. It is a state-of-the-art educational facility utilising modern resources, multiple learning areas and a sprawling outdoor environment filled with nature and challenge for the children. The service caters for 40 children and is open from 7 am to 6 pm.
As the centre Director you will lead, implement and evaluate an innovative and high-quality early childhood program for children. You will bring your experience to develop a culture of being trustworthy, reliable, inclusive and respectful. This is a full-time permanent position. You will be responsible for the Day to day management of the centre and developing positive relationships with team and local community. It is the ideal opportunity to mentor your team and share your experience.
- Bachelor in Early Education (Preferred) or Diploma in ECEC
- NESA Accreditation (for ECT)
- Two plus years of Director experience
- Full working rights
- Working With Children's Check
- Negotiable rate of pay
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation
- Ongoing training and support
- Exceptional location: Onsite parking and shopping centre near by!
- Amazing brandnew facilities with plenty of resources for your staff
If you are interested in this position APPLY NOW!
So if you're looking to make a positive impact daily, lead and motivate an innovative team then apply now or for a confidential discussion please reach Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653