Administration | OSHC Assistant Coordinator | Croydon
This homely service is licensed for more than 100 children per day, it has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.00am to 09:00 am and from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. The centre is conveniently located next to the Croydon station. It also provides vacation care during School holidays.
It is initially a full-time maternity contract that can lead to a permanent position if you wish. Coordinator role. You will work 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts.
As the Administrator / Assistant Coordinator you will:
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and wider community
- Carry out administration requirements
- Day to day running of the centre
- This is not an educational leader role.
- The unique opportunity to do something different!
- Great work/life balance - split shifts
- Supportive Coordinator and parents committee
- Street parking available
- Exceeding NQS
- Diploma in Children's Services prefered
- Proven experience in an OSHC Setting
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Working With Children Check
Interested? Click on Apply now or email Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!