Regional / Area Manager
An amazing new opportunity to work in a supportive management team while providing guidance and leadership to the company's centres across Melbourne. This unique role has been created to provide centre managers operational leadership and support, in turn raising standards and quality in each service. This career opportunity is ideal for an individual looking to challenge themselves in a supportive atmosphere while being rewarded with a generous salary package and company car.
About the Role
The role of Area Manager is best suited to an ambitious and driven individual as it involves traveling to different centres all across Melbourne providing management and support in any area of operations. This is including daily staff management, enrolments and occupancy, critical support in performance of the centre, as well as ensuring all legislations and regulations are followed. The candidate must have a strong business mindset, assisting in areas of finances and centre budgets, as well as a passion for the holistic development of the children within each service as individuals.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, Senior First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Nominated Supervisor certificate and adequate experience in a leadership and management role
- Sound understanding of The Child Safe Standards and Completed course and training in Child Protection
- Minimum 3+ Years' Experience as Centre Manager/Director in Long Day Care/ Child Care Settings
- Must have previous Area Manager experience within the Early Education Industry
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at email@example.com or on 1300 669 653