Director | Centre Manager | East Melbourne
An amazing early education service, superbly located in the busy Inner Eastern suburbs near Kew, is looking for an ambitious and driven Centre manager to join their passionate team. This rewarding role is perfect for a candidate looking to further their career in the early years education industry. The large service is designed with open spaces, providing bright areas for all children to express their individuality in a nurturing environment. The dedicated educators help frame each child's development, helping them flourish using their own imaginations and ideas.
About the Role
A successful candidate will be driven and passionate about working in early education. Using the support network provided by head management, the role of centre manager will be to provide leadership for a team of enthusiastic educators and help continue to raise the standards of the business. Some of the responsibilities of this role will include tasks of delivering training and mentoring to educators, overseeing day to day staff practices and ensuring compliance with National Quality Framework, regulations and centre policies.
This opportunity allows an individual to work in a progressive organisation, determined to provide the highest quality of care for its families while supporting its team through ongoing training and development.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in long day care/childcare settings
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Supervisor certificate and adequate experience in centre manager role
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 669 653