OSHC Coordinator | Management | Arncliffe
This service is licensed for 50 children per day, it has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.00am to 09:00 am and from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. The centre is conveniently located next to the Arncliffe station. It also provides vacation care during School holidays. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive regional manager and operations team to make the transition easy.
It is a permanent position Coordinator role. You will work 30-35 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts.
As the Coordinator you will:
- Developing and implement programs for children aged 5 - 12 years - Oversee the implementation of 'My Time Our Place" Framework and the National Quality Framework.
- Mentor and lead your team of educators
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and wider community
- Carry out administration requirements.
- Split shifts
- 8 hrs Admin time during the week
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Supportive head office and area manager
- Street parking available
- Diploma in Children's Services prefered
- Proven Leadership experience in an OSHC Setting
- Working With Children Check
- Good attitude
Interested? Click on Apply now or email Alexia@expectastar.com.au
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!