ECT Preschool Room Leader / Assistant Director | Willoughby
2iC / Early Childhood Teacher - Preschool
- 2ic / Room Leader role - 2 staff with 14 children everyday
- 70 place service
- secure parking or located near St Leonard's station
About The centre
This beautifully presented service which has only opened in 2017 is a hidden treasure, nestled away behind the bustling Naremburn area it boasts a very large and sun-filled learning environment with an abundance of high quality resources and educational supplies. We are looking for a special Teacher who will nurture and provide quality care for children aged 3-5 years. The owner wants to ensure this is a centre which will be based on quality rather than quantity so although the centre is licensed for 90 children they want to keep want to intake approximately 70 children. The centre is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced ECT who values team work and engaging in Best Practices
The role is for a Bachelor qualified Early Childhood Teacher who is looking to make their next move in their career. Essentially the role is for an experienced 2IC/Educational Leader/Office admin who has an interest in directing in the future. The director will take charge of the business side of things such as the budgets and legislation's and you will take care of the educational side of the centre such as the ensuring the programs are of the highest quality and liaising with the parents on their children's progress. There are 10 staff per day on site. It is a non-teaching role, however, there may be a rare occasion when you are needed to step in and assist the teachers. This is an exceptional opportunity for someone who wants to be trained and mentored into the role of a director. You will be the director's right-hand person!
You must be a strong communicator who enjoys being part of a professional and friendly team, have previous experience in a 2IC role, be ECT qualified and have the drive and the passion to maintain the exceptional quality and compliance standards of the centre.
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- NESA Accreditation
- Current NSW Working With Children Check and First Aid
- Previous experience as a Room Leader
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF.
Why Work Here?
- Opportunity for career development
- New centre with brand new facilities and resources
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive work environment with an excellent team and Director
- Be part of a centre from the start! Make your mark
If this role sounds like the job for you.. APPLY NOW