OSHC Coordinator | Manager | Eastern Suburbs
This service is licensed for 30 children per day, It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.30am to 09:15 am and from 03:15 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive manager.
The role is permanent part-time Coordinator. You will work 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday with three split shifts.
As the Coordinator you will :
- Developing and implement programs for children aged 5 - 12 years - Oversee the implementation of 'My Time Our Place" Framework and the National Quality Framework.
- Mentor and lead your team of educators
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and wider community
- Carry out administration requirements.
- 3 x Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Working for a family owned business
- Street parking available
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting
- Have obvious passion and dedication towards Children's learning, well being and development.
- Have experience in MTOP and NQF.
Interested? Click on Apply now or call Alex on 1300 669 653 for more details. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!