ECT or Diploma | Childcare | Toddler Room Leader | Killara
Room Leader - Toddler room
Do you love working with toddler aged children? Do you enjoy providing fun and educational experiences that encourage the little explorers to discover their world around them? Are you a strong and innovative leader with a knack of building meaningful relationships with children, families, staff and the community? If you answered YES YES YES! I would love to chat with you.
About the centre:
This centre has 72 children per day, the services Reggio Emilia inspired approach reflects the exciting and dynamic educational philosophy which also places a strong emphasis on enrichment and extension. This service is designed to inspire all of the children at the centre and to satisfy all their needs. Their Reggio Emilia inspired classrooms support children in their individual educational journey and includes multiple outdoor learning and play environments, interactive piazza spaces, performance hall and creative art and critical thinking studios.
This position is 38 hours per week. As the room leader your main role is to provide support to the staff in your room, lead by example and encourage a collaborative team environment. You will need to develop trusting and nurturing relationships with the children and families and encourage independent investigation by creating a developmentally appropriate program in collaboration with your team.
Why work here?
- High quality centre with an abundance of natural space and resources
- Generous employee benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- High level of support
- Professional development and training
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
- A Bachelor of Education (Early childhood) OR Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- NESA Accreditation (for ECT's)
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Proven experience in developing and implementing high quality programs in line with EYLF and NQF
- Warm, approachable and positive nature
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Click on Apply now!
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!