Early Childhood Teacher - Preschool Room Leader - Waitara
Room Leader position
- Work 4 days per week - Every Friday Off!
- Lead and mentor your team of dedicated educators
- Great location - Near public transport or parking available!
Located in the heart of the Waitara, this beautiful centre is well-established in the community and has been providing care for the community's children for over a decade. It is a privately owned centre which prides itself on its excellent relationships with families and the community. It is a supportive and professional environment with plenty of learning opportunities. The centre has 90 children and the team work closely together to ensure the children are educated, nurtured and cared for to the highest standards of NQF and EYLF. It is a relaxing, inspiring, happy and fun place to work!
We are looking for an experienced ECT or Diploma qualified room leader who is dedicated to educating the 4 - 5 years age group. It is a permanent full-time role.
As the Preschool room leader, you will be responsible for ensuring the room is successfully run. You will plan and implement high-quality educational programs for each individual child in line with the EYLF and NQF. An ability to lead and mentor other educators is a must. You will also have a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with the children, families and your co-workers.
- Bachelor of education (Early childhood) or Diploma in Children's Services
- Nesa Accreditation (for ECT)
- Current FA, CPR, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current WWCC
- Previous experience in the Long Day Care Setting
- Enthusiasm and a passion for education
- Competitive award wages
- Purpose built
- Fantastic location!
- Flexible work conditions
- Professional development
Interested? Don't delay! Apply today!