Director | Centre Manager
Located near Narre Warren this lovely service is looking for a new and ambitious educator to take on the role of Centre Manager. A great opportunity for an individual wanting to grow and develop within their career, while working closely with a supportive team.
This exceptional role is perfect for a strong Assistant Manager looking to take the next step, or an experienced Director wanting the opportunity to build closer relationships with their families and staff.
About the Role
The objective of this role is to provide the highest quality education and standards for the children in care and providing an excellent experience for families. Some of the responsibilities of this role will include tasks of delivering training and mentoring to educators, overseeing day to day staff practices and ensuring compliance with National Quality Framework, regulations and centre policies.
Essential Criteria for Role
- Diploma in Children's Services or Bachelor of Education Early Childhood
- Current Victorian Working With Children Check
- Current Anaphylaxis, Asthma, First Aid and CPR Certificates
- Strong understanding of Early Years Learning Framework, National Quality Standards and Victorian Regulations and Legislations
- Supervisor certificate and adequate experience in a leadership and management role in Education
- Minimum 5 years work experience within Early Education
If this role sounds like the perfect change in your career, apply now to have the opportunity for a confidential discussion with myself. Contact via email at email@example.com or on 1300 669 653