Certificate III | Early Childhood / Childcare | Crows Nest
Certificate III Assistant Educator
- 5 days per week
- Nursery age group.
- Supportive Director and Owner.
Step into this high quality centre and feel a sense of amazement immediately! This beautiful centre has 50 children per day. Nature and sustainability play a large part of this services philosophy as well as promoting an interest based approach to education. The centre has an abundance of space as well as stunning outdoor environments which meet the developmental needs of the children.
Working in the Nursery room you will need to develop trusting relationships with the children and the families, you will nurture and support the littlest ones as they learn about the world around them. You will be documenting and planning and will need to have hands on experience with programming.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood education and Care
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in the Nursery room.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sprawling centre with numerous outdoor play and learning areas
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Close to the bus stop
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Great pay and benefits.
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!