Director | Centre Manager | Pitt Town
- Manage a 90 place centre located in Pitt Town
- Above award salary - open to negotiation
- Supportive and large organisation
This centre is a beautiful and bright and is conveniently located in Pitt Town. It is very well-resourced with everything your staff will need to create the highest quality programs for the children. It is a large-sized centre with approximately 90 children ages 0 - 5 years.
The centre has an abundance of parking for their staff and families and also is easily accessible via public transport !
The position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
The role is for a Bachelor or Diploma qualified Director who is looking to for a new challenge in their career. A strong leader who can uphold the organisation's vision of high-quality education and care for the children.
You must be have proven experience in a Director's role. You will be knowledgeable in all elements of running a centre including ensuring polices and procedures are adhered to, executing budgets, complying with OH&S regulations, providing educational leadership to the team and maintaining strong relationships with the families.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Director
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Convenient location : parking and shopping centre around the corner
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Access to discounts on a variety of products and services
- Professional and supportive management team
- Values building a team in skill and capability through training and ongoing education
- Defined career path from Centre Manager to Area Manager
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!