Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Caringbah
This 110-place centre is very spacious and offers a very natural space for children to explore and play in. It is a beautiful and modern centre which provides all the resources you would need to create the highest quality programs for the children. You will love working there and will have access to bright and custom-designed spaces.
The centre offers flexible hours, open from 7.00am to 6.00pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a Permanent role (38 hours/week) for a passionate teacher. The role should be in the nursery or toddlers room.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
- NESA registered
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Experience in the nursery prefered
- Convenient location = Easily accessible via public transport and shops
- High-quality service
- Modern setting
- Very experienced director and team
- Owned by a supportive and larger organisation
Apply now via seek or send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch!
Feel free to contact us if you are after another type of role in Early Childhood Education.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them