Certificate III / Diploma | Childcare | Crows nest
- 38 hours per week / Monday - Friday
- Be motivated, encouraged and supported daily!
- Internal career growth! Career progression opportunities.
This 65 place centre provides ample space and resources, light and airy learning environments with state of the art technology. The resources are like none you have seen before. This organisation promotes a holistic approach to learning and deliver a high quality curriculum to truly provide a lifetime of learning. The team environment is lively and fun, you can be sure to be welcomed with opened arms by a dedicated team of education professionals.
As the assistant educator, you will be supporting the Room Leader in all aspects of providing a safe and nurturing learning environment for the children. This is a centre which places strong emphasis in allowing the children room to express themselves and learn skills within their own interests. They are encouraged to become little explorers. You need to be enthusiastic and willing to be part of a professional team of educators. This is a happy, fun and inspiring place to work!
- Certificate III or Diploma in ECEC
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous experience in a Long Day Care Setting
- Stunning state-of-the-art facilities
- Sprawling centre with numerous outdoor play and learning areas
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Centre is easily accessible by public transport
- Training and development courses
If this role interests you, apply now!