Childcare and OSHC Educators | Casual | Ascot
Work for an agency run by educators, for educators!
Due to an ongoing need across the city's edge of the northern suburbs we are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality Long Day Care and OSHC (before and after school care) settings.
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood, or studying Primary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of privately run, not for profit and community services.
As a casual educator you will be going to different centres from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, learn new skills, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Cert III / Diploma in Early Childhood Education (or studying towards) - preferred
- No qualification required, but you must have previous experience working with children (for OSHC only)
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- A great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience desirable
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Must have a Driver Licence and be willing to travel 30+ minutes when work is not available in your area;
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills;
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star - any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.