Director Early Childhood | Diploma / ECT | Dee Why
- Brand new centre - capacity is 160 places.
- Centre focusing on Reggio Emilia philosophy
- Great location, near cafe's, restaurant's and supermarket.
- Close to b -line bus stop and parking available.
About the Centre:
Nestled away in bustling Dee Why, This centre has been purpose-built to provide the most stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environment for the children. It is a state-of-the-art educational facility utilising modern resources, multiple learning areas and a sprawling outdoor environment filled with nature and challenge for the children. The service prides itself with its involvement with the families and the community and the high quality staff employed within the centre.
The philosophy of the service revolves around Reggio Emilia so an understanding of this philosophy is important.
As the centre Director you will lead, implement and evaluate an innovative and high quality early childhood program for children. You will bring your experience to develop a culture of being trustworthy, reliable, inclusive and respectful. This is a full time permanent position.
You will be responsible for:
- End to end operations and service delivery
- People management
- Work health and safety
- Building capacity and establishing a positive reputation in the community.
- Developing positive relationships with team and local community
This is an amazing experience to be a part of a centre from the very beginning. This organisation has an incredibly supportive head office team who looks after marketing, accounts and more - giving you more opportunity to build your centre and team and to develop relationships with the families, children, staff and community.
- Passion and a natural people person!
- Bachelor in Early Education (Preferred) or Diploma in ECEC,
- NESA Accreditation (for ECT)
- Two plus years of Director experience
- Full working rights
- Working With Children's Check
- Amazing rate of pay
- High level of support
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
- Fantastic team environment
- Parking at centre
- Brand new centre
If you are interested in this position APPLY NOW!
So if you're looking to make a positive impact daily, lead and motivate an innovative team then apply now or for a confidential discussion please reach Lisa at Lisa@expectastar.com.au or on 1300 669 653