Early Childhood Teacher | ECT | Rosebery
This 70-place centre is very spacious and offers a very natural space for children to explore and play in. It is a beautiful and modern centre which provides all the resources you would need to create the highest quality programs for the children. You will love working there!
The centre offers flexible hours, open from 7.30am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
This is a Permanent role (37,5 hours/week) for a passionate teacher.
- Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Strong passion for the early years
- Convenient location = Easily accessible via public transport and shops;
- Generous childcare discounts;
- Competitive Salary Package with attractive employee benefits;
- 4 weeks paid annual leave, with the option for additional unpaid leave
Apply now via seek or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com and I will be in touch!
Feel free to contact us if you are after another type of role in Early Childhood Education.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them