After-School Educator | Collaroy
Due to an ongoing need across the Northern Beaches we are currently seeking passionate educators for casual relief shifts in various high quality OSHC (before and after school care) services. As a casual team member, you will be visiting different OSHC centres to support the permanent staff to inspire children in a fun and safe environment.
This is a great opportunity for educators studying a Certificate III/Diploma in Early Childhood, or studying Primary or Secondary Teaching degrees as you will gain paid experience across a variety of public and private school facilities.
Responsibilities include supervising and interacting with primary school aged children during planned activities, leading sports and craft activities, homework assistance, general tidying and other ad hoc duties.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- No qualification required, but you must have previous experience working with children aged 5 - 12 years
- NSW Working with Children Check
- A great work ethic and excellent interpersonal skills
- Is engaged, passionate, flexible, dependable and adaptable
- At least 2-3 afternoons available per week, sometimes at short notice
- Ability to travel to different locations around the Northern Beaches; either by car or public transport
Benefits and Rewards:
- Great fun!
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexible work schedule - fit your job around your studies!
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries you may contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.