Diploma Assistant | Early Childhood Education | Rose Bay
This is a unique converted heritage home to early education centre. Upon stepping into the centre you can feel the warmth from the close-knit team who welcome any visitor with a smile and helping hand. As a result the children feel safe, comfortable and happy in this space. This provider believes in child-led learning experiences together with the support of the educators. Here, there educators listen and adapt according to the child and their individual stages of development. The centre has been through Assessment and Rating receiving an Exceeding rating. Only a short stroll to Rose Bay's local cafes and a 5 minute walk to the beach - which is a perfect way to end a day of work!
The Role and Essential Criteria
- Paid NSW WWCC and unlimited work rights in Australia
- NOT a Room Leader Role - As it is the beginning of the year, room choice is flexible
- Early childhood Teacher's and Diploma trained Educators will be considered
- Exceptional knowledge of the EYLF
- Excellent and professional verbal and written communication skills
Why Work Here?
- Your rare opportunity to join a small reputable group of centres (with the other 2 centres also achieving Exceeding in Assessment and Rating)
- Excellent pay with opportunity to increase based on performance
- Supportive and highly experienced management
- Generous pay
If you feel you are the perfect person for this role APPLY NOW. We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be. Contact Alex at Expect A Star email@example.com with any further questions.