Diploma | Early Childhood Education | Rose Bay
- Permanent Full-Time on 5 or 4 days
- Supportive organisation
- Exceeding rating
This is a unique converted heritage home to early education centre. Upon stepping into the centre you can feel the warmth from the close-knit team who welcome any visitor with a smile and helping hand. As a result the children feel safe, comfortable and happy in this space. This provider believes in child-led learning experiences together with the support of the educators. Here, there educators listen and adapt according to the child and their individual stages of development. The centre has been through Assessment and Rating receiving an Exceeding rating. Only a short stroll to Rose Bay's local cafes and a 5 minute walk to the beach - which is a perfect way to end a day of work!
- Not a Room Leader Role (growth opportunity if you are interested).
- Work in the room of your choice.
- Build strong relationships with the families, the children and your co-workers.
- Assist with the implementation of smooth running and enjoyable routines.
- Actively supervise and interact with children at all times.
- Paid NSW WWCC
- unlimited work rights in Australia
- Early childhood Teacher's and Diploma trained Educators will be considered
Why Work Here?
- Exceeding in Assessment and Rating
- Excellent pay
- Supportive and highly experienced management
- Positive workplace
- Travel incentives for the successful candidate
If you feel you are the perfect person for this role APPLY NOW. We are flexible with interview times, dates and locations if need be. Contact Alex at Expect A Star firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.