Early Childhood Teacher |Toddler Room Leader | Manly
Early Childhood Teacher
- Lead and Mentor your team!
- Toddler aged group - help develop relationships and promote wonder and curiosity
- Bust stop right out the front or street parking nearby
This centre is purpose built with children in mind!! The environment has ample space, light and airy interior with natural touches embedded throughout. You will have access to the best resources to create amazing learning environments for the little learners. This service is located near Manly beach, located only a 5 minute walk away you can enjoy the sea on your lunch break!
This organisation is GROWING and as a result if you are looking for a company where you can progress, there is ample opportunity here.
- ECT position
- Permanent - Part time role
- Room Leader position.
- Toddler room
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new families
- Programming and planning for the holistic development of the children.
- Bachelor of Education (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- NESA Teaching Accreditation
- NSW WWCC, First aid, cpr & Anaphylaxis
- Sound knowledge of EYLF / NQS
- Excellent communication skills
- Unlimited working rights
Why Work Here?
- Low staff turnover
- Convenient location
- Spacious centre
- Opportunity to progress in your chosen career
- On street parking and bus stop right out the front
- High quality and naturally inspired environments
- Regular team bonding events
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or send a copy of your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is not what you are looking for, feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them