Coordinator | OSHC / OOSH | Dee Why
- Develop and implement developmental programs for children aged 5-12 years.
- Work close to home - Parking available at the centre
- Provide leadership / mentoring for your staff
This service is licensed for 25 children per day, It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.00am to 09:00 am and from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive regional manager and operations team to make the transition easy.
The role is permanent part-time Coordinator. You will work 30-32 hours per week, Monday to Friday with split shifts.
As the Coordinator you will:
- Developing and implement programs for children aged 5 - 12 years - Oversee the implementation of 'My Time Our Place" Framework and the National Quality Framework.
- Mentor and lead your team of educators
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and wider community
- Carry out administration requirements.
- Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Working for a family owned business
- Street parking available
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting
- Have obvious passion and dedication towards Children's learning, well being and development.
- Have experience in MTOP and NQF.
Interested? Click on Apply now or call Lisa on 1300 669 653 for more details.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!