Certificate III or Diploma | Assistant Educator | Dee Why
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Be motivated, encouraged and supported daily!
- 60 place centre
This not-for-profit organisation is one of the largest early learning providers in Australia. It is committed to providing stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environments for the children. It is welcoming and fun place for the little ones to learn and for the adults to work!
The centre is a purpose built centre which boasts excellent resources and equipment which you would have at your disposal when planning and implementing your lessons.
This is a permanent position (37.5 hours per week. This position is available for an immediate start.
As an assistant educator, you will work across all age groups from 0-5 years! This is a wonderful opportunity to have variety and diversity in your role! You will be the support the rooms need and will have the ability to work in a friendly supportive team environment.
- Build strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Maintain a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Engage and supervise the children at all times
- Actively contribute to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Certificate III or Diploma in ECEC
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Permanent experience in a LDC setting
- Work for a premium organisation committed to high quality care
- Career progression opportunities and paid professional development.
- Top quality resources and staff facilities
- Parking available / close to public transport
- Competitive wages
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!