Educational Leader | Room Leader | Zetland
This centre is beautiful and bright and is conveniently located in Zetland. It is very well-resourced with everything your staff will need to create the highest quality programs for the children. It is a medium-sized centre with approximately 60 children ages 0 - 5 years.
The centre has an abundance of parking for their staff and families and also is easily accessible via public transport !
The position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
The role is for a Bachelor qualified Teacher who is looking to for a new challenge in their career. A strong leader who can uphold the organisation's vision of high-quality education and care for the children.
You must have proven experience in a similar role. You will be knowledgeable in all elements of running an educational program including providing educational leadership to the team and maintaining strong relationships with the families. It is a teaching role.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education (ACECQA approved)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Experience in managing staff
- Full-working rights
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Professional and supportive management team
- Convenient location, directly off the Eastern Distributor and parking available
- Leadership role
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW! Send your resume to email@example.com.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!