Casual Childcare Educators | Certificate III | Dee Why
Expect A Star are looking for casual relief educators to work all across the Northern Beaches!
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector. We work with many high-quality childcares to provide experienced, committed relief staff and we currently have an increased demand in YOUR area!
This role will provide you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses. You will develop your skills working within new teams and interacting with different children every day. You never know, you could find your perfect centre and secure a permanent full time placement.
We are looking for:
- A Cert III in Early Childhood Education and Care (or studying towards)
- Have a NSW Working with Children's check for paid employment;
- Have a willingness to travel 30 - 45 minutes to different suburbs in the Northern Beaches area
- Have minimum 2 days availability and can be available on short notice;
- Have passion, enthusiasm, flexibility and a 'can do attitude'
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Here at Expect A Star we are keen to offer educators opportunities for professional development and regularly organise PD sessions. Take a look at this link to find out about our latest session - open to all educators in NSW. https://expectastar.com.au/story/training-development-event
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!