Diploma Qualified Room Leader -Toddler | Allambie Heights
Toddler Room Leader
- 15 place toddler room
- Lead a team of 2 other qualified staff members
- Flexibility of hours - 3 days per week options if required.
Situated in peaceful Allambie Heights, the centre is full of inspiring educators and an extremely supportive director. This privately owned centre is well established within the community and has an abundance of educational resources at your fingertips as well as incorporating nature in all its beauty through Bush kinder sessions. Not only does the centre promote professional development it encourages it through continuous training opportunities. If you are wanting to be a part of a team focused on delivering a high quality educational program and premium care for the Children, families and community.
The centre caters for 60 children between the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years. It is a room leader role for the Toddler room, educating and caring for the children in your care. The centre has very little staff turnover and the team are looking for a similar, like-minded, motivated and reliable person will fit in seamlessly into this warm and supportive work environment!
You must be a strong communicator who enjoys being part of a professional and friendly team. You will have the drive and the passion to maintain the exceptional quality and compliance standards of the centre.
- Diploma in Children's Services (or ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Proven room leader experience
- Friendly and approachable nature
- Love for educating and nurturing Toddler aged children.
- Team player
- Competitive wages
- Team benefits and incentives
- Ongoing professional development and training
- On-site parking
- Fun, vibrant atmosphere
- Positive and supportive team environment
If this sounds like you, click on apply now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au