Early Childhood Teacher or Diploma | Room Leader | Willoughby
- Learn new teaching strategies in this multicultural / bi-lingual centre.
- Street parking and close to public transport
- Amazing and supportive team environment.
Rated as Exceeding in all 7 quality areas of the National Quality Standard this well-established community based centre is privately owned and has been an intricate part of the community for many years. The team are highly professional and are mutually supportive of the common goal of educating and caring for the little learners to the highest standards of the NQF and EYLF. The centre has 60 children, aged 2 - 5 years. The centre has a high focus on school readiness and prides itself on its ability to foster the holistic development of each and every child in the service. The service integrates a Reggio Emelia approach with focus on the centres multicultural and diverse children, families and educators.
- Plan and contribute to the highest quality of educational programs which focuses on children's independence to play, discover and learn.
- Ability to communicate the children's educational experiences with parents on a daily basis.
- Highly collaborative team environment where no-one is left out, all staff contribute to the curriculum.
- You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be computer literate.
It is essential you have experience working in a Long Day Care centre and have proven experience in programming and planning in accordance with the EYLF.
- A Diploma of Children's Services or Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Previous experience in a Long Day Care Centre
- Sound understanding of the EYLF and NQF
- The ability to communicate effectively with children, staff and families
- WWCC,Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Beautiful environment with stunning learning environments
- Exceeding centre.
- Professional development
- Supportive environment - work with a team with extensive experience in the field of Early Childhood Education
- Centre has won sustainability awards.
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY now! Don't miss out as this role will not remain vacant for long...
Expect A Star offers Refer A Friend rewards; enquire today!