Casual Childcare Educators | Narrabundah
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
We are happy to support those who have a genuine intent to study in the Early Childhood Industry and have experience working with children to gain paid experience.
We are currently looking for people who can travel around Canberra and the surrounding suburbs.
We are looking for candidates who have the following:
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services (Or studying towards)
- Experience Babysitting/nannying and have an intent to study
- ACT Working with Vulnerable People Check Card (Or willing to obtain)
- NSW WWCC is desirable
- Is engaged, passionate, reliable and flexible
- Willing to travel to all suburbs in Canberra, either by car or public transport
- A passion for working in the Early Childhood Industry
What we can reward you with:
- Above award hour rates; paid weekly
- Friendly experienced and supportive staff
- Flexible work hours to fit around
Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral, or $50 visa gift card for every casual referral *Conditions Apply*
APPLY NOW - WE ARE INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY!