Certificate III / Diploma | Childcare | Pymble
- Permanent Part Time
- 7:45 - 5:45 set shifts - Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Wonderful opportunity to join an established team!
This boutique long day care centre in Pymble has a wonderful "home away from home" feel and is a happy and inspiring place to work. It caters for 50 children aged 6 months - 5 years in a warm, nurturing and welcoming environment. The Director and team are highly supportive of one another and enjoy collaborating in their work. It has an excellent reputation within the community.
This is a permanent Part - time position, educating children in either the nursery or preschool room. This position is available for an immediate start.
The centre is offering a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Diploma with Room Leader experience. There are excellent child-educator ratios within the room.
- Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- Previous experience in a Montessori setting (not essential)
- Previous permanent experience
- Current first aid, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates
- A Valid NSW WWCC
- Above award pay and conditions
- Permanent part time role
- Excellent working conditions
- Supportive work environment with a team who pride themselves on being like a little family!
If this sounds like you, click on APPLY now!
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au