Early Childhood Teachers | Casual | Melbourne - all suburbs!
Are you looking for casual work to get you by while you search for that pefect permanent role? Or are you after the flexibility that casual work provides? Look no further!
Expect A Star is an Australian wide recruitment agency who are leading providers of high quality staff in the Early Childhood Education sector. As this is our sole specialisation, we are experts in our field- and most of our team have worked in the industry themselves, so we understand the specific needs of Early Childhood Professionals, Early Childhood Services and most importantly, children and families. Most importantly, we care! We pride ourselves on recruiting an engaged, passionate, dependable and adaptable workforce. Could this be you?
We are currently seeking qualified and passionate Early Childhood Teachers for casual relief shifts in various high quality centres across all suburbs of Melbourne. We have work available in the inner city suburbs, inner west, inner and outer northern suburbs as well as south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Wherever you are located, we want to hear from you!
As a casual ECT, you will be working across different centres in your local area from day to day to help cover sick days, annual leave etc and will be a lifesaver to the permanent staff! You will also gain experience in different settings, experience different learning environments and observe high quality programs, and enjoy working in a job which is flexible around your availability. You will also gain exposure to a variety of high quality centres so if you are in search of a permanent role, it is a great way to get yourself out and showcase your abilities. We also have a track record of securing ongoing, temporary, contract or permanent roles for our high quality casuals.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor or postgraduate degree in Early Childhood Education or ACECQA assessed equivalent;
- Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration;
- If you do not have a VIT registration, you can work at a diploma or cert III level while you wait for your registration;
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis certificates;
- A passion for working in the Early Childhood industry;
- A great work ethic and communication skills;
- An engaged and passionate approach and is flexible, dependable and adaptable;
- Availabilit for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Willingness to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes;
Benefits and Rewards:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly;
- Rates of pay are reviewed based on experience;
- Great hands on experience, enhancing your current skills;
- Friendly, experienced and supportive staff;
- Positive work environment, making a real difference;
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment;
- Possibility of permanent full time placement;
- Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact one of our friendly consultants on 1300 669 653.
© Copyright Expect A Star 2019
The content in this advert is the intellectual property of Expect A Star - any reproduction, publication or distribution of this ad in any form is prohibited unless by prior written consent from Expect A Star.