Early Childhood Teacher ? Nursery Room Leader | Willoughby
Nursery Room Leader
- Stunning, bright centre located near public transport.
- Family owned organisation
- Ongoing training and development and internal career growth.
Situated in peaceful Willoughby, the centre is full of inspiring educators and extremely supportive directors. This privately owned centre is well established within the community and has an abundance of educational resources at your fingertips as well as incorporating nature in all its beauty. Not only does the centre promote professional development it encourages it through continuous training opportunities. If you are wanting to be a part of a team focused on delivering a high quality educational program and premium care for the Children, families and community.
It is a full-time permanent position, 40 hours per week with an RDO once per month.
The role is for an ECT or Diploma qualified educator who is has proven Nursery room leader experience.There are excellent future opportunities for further career progression. It is an employer who recognises the capabilities of their educators and teachers.
You must be a strong communicator who enjoys being part of a professional and friendly team. You will have the drive and the passion to maintain the exceptional quality and compliance standards of the centre.
- Either a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or a Diploma in Children's Services
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Friendly and approachable nature
- Team player
- Competitive wages
- Team benefits and incentives
- Ongoing professional development and training
- On-site parking
- Fun, vibrant atmosphere
- Positive and supportive team environment
If this sounds like you, click on apply now! For more information, please call Lisa on 1300 669 653 or email email@example.com
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards! www.expectastar.com.au