ECT | Early Childhood Teacher | Chermside
This purpose built, architecturally designed centre has been carefully planned with the highest level of detail! Innovative ideas have certainly been put to use here during the design and build process and is ready to be utilised. What an exciting place this is for Educators as there are so many opportunities to design a program that really is set apart from the rest.
This organisation is forever ensuring the latest and best opportunities are given to their educators and children.
Come and see what this centre has to offer!
As an ECT you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the Preschool group. You will be supported by qualified permanent Assistant Educators and a Director who is carefully building a likeminded, professional and happy team.
As the ECT it will be your responsibility to ensure the little ones are receiving the highest level of care and educational opportunities. Preparation for school is key here and you will work closely with the local school to ensure their transition is smooth.
Communication with parents is extra important in this role as all the children will be new to the service and relationships will need to be built quickly with all of the new families.
There will be more than one ECT at this campus, so rest assured you will have another Teacher to collaborate with daily.
- Bachelor or Early Childhood Education (or equivalent)
- Current FA, CPR, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Blue Card (or willing to obtain)
- Previous experience as an ECT
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Bubbly positiive nature - we want a team that all love what they do!
- 1st Class Centre with premium facilities and resources
- Above Award Wages & Staff incentives
- Paid Professional Development
- Collaborative Environment
- Work with likeminded professionals
- Christmas BONUS!
- Opportunities to progress!
If this sounds like you, dont hesitate, "APPLY NOW"