Diploma Educator | Early Childhood / Child care | Mona Vale
- Amazing resources and learning environments.
- January 2019 start!
- Supportive team and director.
This beautiful "homely" feeling centre has 79 children per day. Nature plays a large part of this services Philosophy as well as promoting and providing a holistic approach to education. The centre has an abundance of space as well as dedicated outdoor environments which meet the developmental needs of the children. You will have high quality natural resources to create stunning learning environments for the little ones in your care.
This is a permanent position (5 days per week - 37.5 hours per week).
As an educator you will be working in a collaborative team environment to plan and implement a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- Diploma in ECEC,
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sprawling centre with numerous outdoor play and learning areas
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Discounted Fees
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Close to the bus stop
- Ongoing Training and Development
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to firstname.lastname@example.org- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!