Casual Childcare Cook | Dee Why
Are you experienced at cooking for children and little ones? Can you make healthy, nutritious meals for hungry mouths? We need you to join the team!
If you have experience catering within other settings this could be the perfect job to develop your skills in a new environment. Or maybe you've built a wealth of experience working in kitchens in education or aged care facilities and are looking for a new challenge?
Expect A Star is a specialist Early Childhood Education recruitment agency dedicated to providing high quality staff to varying childcare centres across Sydney. We have a consistent demand across the Sydney area for qualified cooks to travel to various childcare centres on a casual basis.
Childcare centre kitchens require support from the early morning to the early afternoon, during week days only. This would fit well around a hospitality or evening job and you are free to organise your own working week. Many of our casual staff find this a perfect way of getting the work life balance right.
- Food handling qualification
- Previous experience working in a Childcare centre as a cook, or a similar setting such as Aged care
- NSW Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Willing to travel from 30-45 minutes for work
- Excellent time management
- Great communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Drivers licence and own transport
- Certificate III in Hospitality (Commercial Cookery)
Benefits and Rewards:
- Weekly pay!
- Flexible shifts - choose when you work
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
- Make a real difference to children's lives.
- Positive work environment - an agency who values YOU!
Refer a friend program, earn a $300 visa gift card for a permanent referral *Conditions Apply*
Don't wait! APPLY NOW!