Early Childhood Teacher | Ongoing block | Sutherland
We are a leading Australian-wide recruitment agency specialising in the Early Childhood sector and work with many high-quality childcares across Sydney to provide experienced, committed relief ECTs both on a long term and emergency basis.
Our consultants are keen to work closely with you to find opportunities to develop your employment prospects and progress in this industry. We are currently looking for Early Childhood Teachers to work casually at various childcare centres each day, providing you the opportunity to build on your experience by working in a variety of centres; from non-for-profit community centres to brand new purpose built campuses.
Along with the short-term emergency relief shifts, we have an ongoing causal position at a centre in Sutherland. The centre is looking for a consistent Early Childhood Teacher to work Monday to Friday until they find a new member for their team. You must be a confident educator with experience in supporting children with additional needs.
Apply today if you have the following:
- A Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Teaching (or ACECQA assessed qualification)
- NESA Teacher Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum work placement experience
- Passion and enthusiasm to work with children
- Available minimum 2 days
- Willing to travel up to 30 - 45 minutes
What we can offer you in return:
- Above award wages, paid weekly
- Rewarding work environments
- Support maintaining NESA accreditation
- A team who cares about YOU!
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
Refer a friend and earn up to a $300 Visa Gift Card *conditions apply*
We are looking for you! APPLY NOW!
If you have any further enquires you may contact Jo on 1300 669 653 or find us on Facebook.