Assistant Coordinator | OSHC / OOSH | Ryde
OSHC Assistant Coordinator:
- Grow in your chosen Career - PD and future career progression opportunities
- Wonderful Family owned organisation
- Above award rate of pay!
This service is licensed for 95 children per day, It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community and is open from 7.00am to 09:00 am and from 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm. It also provides vacation care during School holidays. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive Coordinator and operations team to ensure you will be properly inducted into your new role.
The role is permanent Assistant Coordinator position. Monday to Friday with split shifts.
As the Assistant Coordinator you will:
- Support the Coordinator wile working with a great team of educators
- Create a safe, fun, comfortable and active educational space
- Managing daily routines and administrative and compliance tasks
- Maintain health and safety and hygiene standards
- Communicate with parents, families and the wider community
- Split shifts
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Working for a family owned business
- Street parking available
- Certificate III in Children's Services or equivalent
- NSW WWCC and First Aid
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting
- Have obvious passion and dedication towards Children's learning, well being and development.
Interested? Click on Apply now or call Lisa on 1300 669 653 for more details.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully p