Assistant Coordinator | OSHC / OOSH | North Sydney
OSHC Assistant Coordinator:
- Rated as Exceeding
- Close to public transport
- Provide leadership / mentoring and support the coordinator.
This service is licensed for 35 children per day, It has a wonderful reputation amongst the local community, It also provides vacation care during School holidays. This service offers a play based learning program that is centred on childrens strengths and interests. The centre is filled with fun and dedicated educators and a supportive regional manager and operations team to make the transition easy.
The role is permanent part-time assistant Coordinator. You will work 21 hours per week, Monday to Friday - afternoon shifts (ranging from 1pm-6pm and 2pm - 6pm)
As the Assistant Coordinator you will:
- Develop and implement programs for children aged 5 - 12 years - while overseeing the implementation of "My Time Our Place" Framework and the National Quality Framework.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and legal/regulatory frameworks are adhered to
- Build positive and trusting relationships with the children, families and the wider community
- Carry out administration requirements.
- Generous remuneration
- Professional development
- Large not for profit organisation
- Paid parental leave
- Career growth and development.
- Diploma in Children's Services or equivalent
- Proven experience working in a OSHC Setting
- Sound understanding of My time our place
- Have obvious passion and dedication towards Children's learning, well being and development.
- demonstrated computer skills.
Interested? Click on Apply now or call Lisa on 1300 669 653 for more details.
Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!