Childcare Trainee | Certificate III | Whittlesea
We are currently working with a high quality childcare centre located in Whittlesea that is looking to grow their team! They are seeking a passionate and committed trainee to join their team and have a positive influence in the culture.
The centre is run by professionals who are passionate, vibrant and dedicated to delivering high quality education and care for children. Most importantly they strive to guide and inspire a lifelong love of learning!
As a trainee, you will be working full time at the centre while you complete your qualification. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and gain hands on experience in a supportive environment and learn from experienced educators.
The successful candidate must have:
- A genuine interest in promoting children's learning and well-being.
- Confidence in the ability to build positive and lasting relationships with children and families.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Prior related experience is desirable however not necessary, as long as you have a genuine passion and demonstrated commitment.
- Must be over the age of 18 and able to work full time (37.5 hours a week) on a rotating roster
- Prior full time work experience is desirable.
On a daily basis you will be working with children aged 0 to 5 years. Throughout your traineeship, you will learn about:
- Child development and how to promote learning for children of different ages and abilities.
- Importance of ensuring the health, protection, safety and wellbeing of all children.
- Family and community partnerships.
- Professional skill development.
- Importance of play based learning.
- Work while you study
- No weekend work!
- Supportive culture and team
- Learn from experienced educators!
- A day off on your birthday!
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you to start your career journey with a reputable childcare centre, then apply now!
Prior experience not necessary as long as you are passionate and committed!