Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | Northern Beaches
- Lead a room of qualified educators.
- Implement your previous knowledge as a room leader as you prepare the little ones for their next adventure!
- Professional development opportunities.
This centre has been purpose-built to provide the most stimulating, exciting and interactive learning environment for the children. It is a state-of-the-art educational facility utilising modern resources, multiple learning areas and a sprawling outdoor environment filled with nature and challenge for the children. The service prides itself with its involvement with the families and the community - An events room is used in the centre for fund-raising events for the community as well as recreational activities for the children. The team is vibrant, enthusiastic and nurturing and have a wonderful culture within the centre.
As the Room Leader, you will be responsible for planning and implementing a high-quality, stimulating and fun educational program for the little learners in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
- Diploma in ECEC or Studying towards a degree in Early Childhood,
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- Previous Room Leader experience in the Preschool room.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Purpose built state-of-the-art facilities
- Sprawling centre with numerous outdoor play and learning areas
- Allocated Non - Contact time off the floor each week!
- High level of support
- Fantastic team environment
- Parking available at the centre
- Ongoing Training and Development
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card!