Director Early Childhood | Diploma / ECT | North Ryde
- 100 Place Long Day Care Centre
- Modern Purpose built Centre. Lots of parking available for staff.
- Dedicated Team and families.
This centre is a beautiful and bright and is conveniently located in North Ryde. It is very well-resourced with everything your staff will need to create the highest quality programs for the children. It is a large-sized centre with approximately 100 children ages 0 - 5 years.
The centre has an abundance of parking for their staff and families and also is easily accessible via public transport !
The position is available for an immediate start for the right candidate.
The role is for a Bachelor or Diploma qualified Director who is looking to for a new challenge in their career. A strong leader who can uphold the organisation's vision of high quality education and care for the children.
You must be have proven experience in a Director's role. You will be knowledgeable in all elements of running a centre including ensuring polices and procedures are adhered to, executing budgets, complying with OH&S regulations, providing educational leadership to the team and maintaining strong relationships with the families. It is a non-teaching role.
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent
- Current First Aid, NSW WWCC, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificates
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a Director
- Nurturing and approachable nature
- A track record of developing and motivating a team
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
- Generous salary, bonuses and incentives
- Professional and supportive management team
- Values building a team in skill and capability through training and ongoing education
- Leadership non-teaching role
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expect A Star also do Refer A friend bonuses! Refer a Friend today and you could receive up to $300 in giftcards if we successfully place them!