Early Childhood Teacher | Preschool room | Balgowlah
Early Childhood Teacher
- Preschool age group
- Lovely 90 place centre
- Private staff room with garden - enjoy the sunshine on your break or program outside.
Do you want to work for a highly regarded childcare organisation who values their staff?
This centre is a beautiful purpose-built centre which flows across two levels. There is an extensive outdoor area for the children to learn as they play. Take advantage of the excellent professional development and training. There are many benefits including competitive wages, a fantastic team environment and clear career progression opportunities.
You will contribute to the planning and implementation of the age appropriate program, ensuring a safe and happy educational environment for all. This company has an inviting and relaxed atmosphere, with furniture carefully selected to mirror the home environment. Creativity is encouraged here; if you like to think outside the square you will love this environment.
Leader with all aspects of running the room, as well as being active in all areas of planning and programming.
You must be an excellent communicator and be able to liaise with families on a regular basis. This will be a fantastic chance to become part of this highly supportive and welcoming team with many, many opportunities for promotion and career progression!
- A Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood) or equivalent teaching qualifications
- Current First Aid
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- A team player who thoroughly enjoys working with others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Rdos, team activities, bonus incentives and more.
- High level of support
- Career progression opportunities supported by the organisation through paid professional development, education and training
- Fantastic team environment
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now! Send an updated resume to email@example.com
Refer A Friend and you could receive up to $300 in VISA giftcards!