Certificate III | Early Childhood Education | Kensington
This 60 place centre is located in a residential area within the leafy surrounds of Raleigh Park. It offers a peaceful environment with a spacious outdoor area. This not-for-profit organisation promotes sustainability and a holistic approach to learning. You will love working there and will feel part of the community.
As an Educator, you will be assisting the room leader with all aspects of their role, as well as being active in all areas of planning and programming.
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or Diploma
- Previous paid experience in a long day care setting
- Current Working with Children Check
- Work for a not-for-profit centre
- Spacious outdoor play areas
- Childcare discounts
- 10 min drive from Rockdale!
If this sounds like the role for you, click on apply now!
Alternatively, refer a friend to email@example.com- if your friend is placed into a permanent position, we will send you a $300 Visa gift card