Early Childhood Teacher | Room Leader | West Ryde
Early Childhood Teacher
- Plan, set up and be immersed from the very beginning!
- Permanent Full time roles.
- 65 place centre.
This is a privately owned centre which was started by an Early Childhood Professional keen to provide a high quality service to families and children.
The team consists of long term staff who all share the same level of professionalism and excitement! The centre is running at a healthy capacity and is highly spoken of by families in the area. This is a beautiful, well-presented, purpose-built centre providing education and care for children aged 0 - 5 years. It is conveniently located 11 minutes from the closest train station.
As the Early Childhood Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and implementing high-quality, stimulating and fun educational programs for the little ones in accordance with the EYLF and NQF guidelines. Your enthusiasm and passion for educating children will be reflected by this team of professional and welcoming staff. You will be adept at forming positive relationships with families, children and staff.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking their next career move or for someone who is looking to begin their Early Childhood teaching career.
- A Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent(will consider a minimum completion of 50% of the qualification)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A solid understanding of EYLF and NQF
- Current First Aid Certificate including Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- Current Working with Children Check
- Exceptional support
- Positive team environment
- Fantastic families and children
- Purpose-built centre
- Close to public transport
If this sounds like you, Apply now!