Casual Childcare Educator | Certificate III | Boondall
- Are you wanting a break from paperwork?
- Do you need a flexible life to care for your elderly parents?
- Starting a new job soon and looking for a stop gap?
- Saving up for travelling and can't commit to a full time role?
These are some of the reasons our most recent recruits have joined the casual team at Expect A Star!
Relief educators at Expect A Star visit different centres around their local area, helping them out when they are needing at extra staff member. Each day they spend time working alongside permanent staff at the centre to build relationships, supervise and care for children aged 0-5years.
You can choose the days you work and the areas you would like to travel to. Lots of the centres will call us for emergency shifts, so be prepared for early morning calls and being booked on the day!
We are currently looking for people who can travel around the Northern Suburbs.
We are looking for:
- A Certificate III or Diploma in Children's Services
- A QLD Blue card (paid/for employment) or willing to obtain
- Minimum 3 to 6 months paid experience
- Availability for at least 2 days, and sometimes at short notice;
- Must have a Driver Licence and be willing to travel 30+ minutes when work is not available in your area
- Passionate educators with strong communication skills
- Reliability, flexibility and the ability to work in new teams.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Early Childhood industry, including policies and procedures.
What we can offer you:
- Above award hourly rates, paid weekly
- Flexibility to choose when you work
- Induction training to make you feel well prepared
- Ongoing support from a team who cares about YOU!
- Add a variety of centres to your resume to enhance chances of future full-time employment
- Possibility of permanent full time placement
**WHV and Student Visa holders welcomed**